CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

So I got distracted....

So, I was on the computer trying to be a productive little student and do some homework tonight even though I do not have school tomorrow. Well, I got distracted my this blog and decided to change it. And it was more fun than doing homework. Now I guess I will do my homework on the weekend. Anyway, I know Rob is going to just love this new lay out (not that he cares), especially the title.. "the two cook-ies." When we first got married I really didn't like how the last name "Cook" was so short. I have a tendency to sign my name all over a piece of paper when I get bored. So, I mastered "Larimore" and could sign it in many different ways. However, Cook was so hard for me and I thought it made my name look funny. I know, I'm dumb. So I used to joke with Rob and tell him that we were going to change our last name to Cookie so that it would be longer and make my name look nicer on paper. He really didn't like that, so I finally let that go. But my friends knew about it and liked the idea too. So they now ask Rob if they can call our kids (which we are not going to have for a long time) "our little cookies." So, needless to say, Rob is never going to escape being referred to as a Cookie, all due to my silly habit of signing my name 50 million times over. Oh well, I now like how I sign Cook so I don't care. And I like Cookie as our Title, so Rob will like it too :).

On another note, Christi and I were driving down the road the other day and saw this very strange sight.....

Christi was so embarrassed that I was trying to hang out the window and take a picture. I asked her to move up so I could get the face, but this is as close as she would get. Luckily there is zoom. I had to show Rob though. The guy was driving down the road letting it hang out the window like it was dog or something. Weird and Funny!!

2 comments:

Christi

That was the most hilarous thing ever....who lets an iguana do that. I think I liked you freaking out and trying to take a picture better though :)

Jill Branch

Oh you are so funny. I guess from now on we'll all have to call you the two cook-ies. I think that is really cute. Hope Rob likes it as well. And just remember......cookies usually come by the dozen...you could really be in for a handful when those smaller "cook-ies" do start arriving. :) HA HA. Just kidding.