CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Carrie Underwood!!

I LOVE Carrie Underwood. I remember watching her on American Idol and hoping that she would win. I thought she was so beautiful! She is one of my favorite artists and Friday night Rob and I got to see her in concert. I was so happy and her concert was sooooo good! She sung with Josh Tuner and he is really good too. He has such a deep voice it is crazy. They both are great performers and sound exactly like they do on the radio. I would even go as far as saying that they sound better then Tim and Faith live. Anyway, we had lots of fun. My little brother came with us and Shanna and Brian were at the concert too, but not next to us, so that was fun. Rob was a happy camper because she sung his favorite song, "American Girl," don't tell him I told you. :) We forgot to take pictures, so sorry I don't have much to show.

In other news, Rob and I are almost done with school. This is our last week of class and then just finals. We are so excited for it to be summer. We are both going to take summer school, but one class shouldn't be so bad. Other than that, nothing too special is going on. Our Cat-friend is still bothering us and Rob swears that if it doesn't go away soon he is going to march upstairs to the people's door that he thinks own the cat and tell them that their cat is annoying. I know he won't do it though.

2 comments:

Unknown

Rob likes girl songs?

LaBountys

Hey we were there too! That was my mothers' day present from Stephen. He was pretty much in love with Josh Turner by the end.