Rob and I were off the project this year with Halloween. We had midterms leading up to Halloween and didn't get costumes or a pumpkin :(. Two years ago, on our first Halloween when we were dating, we dressed up as Nerds and we only went to an institute activity, so we decided to pull out the Nerd outfits and recycle them for this year. After our ward Trunk-or-treat... Rob and Justin wrapped themselves in foil, in hopes of looking come what like a Chipotle burrito, and I wore a foil hat, and we went to Chipotle and got FREE burritos. If you dressed up as a burrito, taco, salad, etc. you got anything FREE. That is all we did on Halloween.... besides eating candy of course.
P.S. Little Emma was sweet enough to let us take a picture of her pumpkin (not that she knew), so we could claim that it was ours.
P.S.S. I just remembered this while I was posting the pictures.... the first time Rob confessed his love for me what when I was dressed as a Nerd two years ago. I thought it was a random time back then, but maybe he likes me better that way...who knows. He is silly.








Emma and Collin came for the ward party for a while and
Emma was being a punk and wouldn't smile, but she was still such a cute fairy. Her hair was all curly cute too, but you can't really tell from this picture.
2 comments:
How funny. I didn't know you could get free chipotle food for dressing up. Scott would have been all over that! Emma looks adorable!
You two are too funny. I'm glad you enjoyed Halloween. Looks like you had a great time. Yeah....next time spread the word about restaurants giving out freebies....maybe i'd get more into the spirit. See you both this weekend at Granny's.
Post a Comment