Halloween is a fun holiday! I love seeing all the little kiddos dressed up in their costumes and so excited! It is the best! I also love Halloween now because it always reminds me of when Rob first told me he loved me (hey if you don't like sappy you don't have to read on :P). We were dressed as nerds (couldn't be more fitting) and he looked right into my taped together glasses and told me the three magical words! I remember thinking, "Heck... if this boy loves me as a nerd, he must REALLY love me." I am so happy we feel in love and get to be with each other FOREVER! He is the best hubby a girl could hope for! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
The Pull of the World vs. The Pull of Christ
8 years ago

1 comments:
Oh that is so cute! :D
Post a Comment