CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

He stole my heart!

Today Baby C went shopping with me. He didn't like his stroller too much, so at the second store I decided to just carry him. As I was looking through the racks, I kept catching him calmly (unusual for him) looking at me and examining my face while so sweetly smiling. I would look at him, with his smooth cheeks with his gummy smile, and his eyes would glow with excitement and happiness. Even though he can't talk...he didn't need to...I could tell how much he loved me.  It was such a sweet moment and he is such a sweet little boy! Words can't say how much I love and adore him. It's moments like that, that I want to catch in a jar and save for those days when I know his Mama isn't going to be his favorite!

I love you Pumpkin!

0 comments: