Since Baby C was 2 months old he has drooled NONSTOP! He generally soaks through his entire shirt if we don't put a bib on him. He is like a faucet...it's kind of gross! But finally all that drooling paid off and at 7 1/2 months he got his first little bottom tooth. We felt bad because we didn't even realize that he was cutting teeth... all the drooling was nothing new. He wasn't fussy or anything and still went 12 hours at night. Last Friday when I was feeding him dinner I saw something white in his little mouth and it was his little tooth peeking through. Lucky for him, since he noticed that tooth, we realized that his other bottom tooth was also trying to make it's way through. So we gave his little gums some relief with some Orajel. We are happy that he was a tough little cookie for this round of teeth. We will see what all his other teeth bring!
Needless to say, now that he has teeth I am a lot more attentive while nursing and praying he doesn't learn to bite.
0 comments:
Post a Comment