We had fun spoiling our Daddy this year.... Even though this felt like Rob's first Father's Day, technically it's his second because Carson was born just hours before Father's Day last year (he couldn't have asked for a better Father's Day gift huh?!) but this year it was fun to be out of the hospital and actually be able to celebrate and show him how much we love him! I will admit, I do feel a little bit bad because I was so busy with Carson's Party the day before, I didn't really think much about Father's Day till the night before (oops). But I couldn't ask for a better Daddy for Carson. Carson adores him SOOOO much. Seriously his whole face lights up when Rob comes home. It is the greatest thing ever. Rob always makes time to play and chase Baby C and lives for snuggles and hugs from his little guy! I love watching Rob as a Dad and it has made me fall even more in love with him while doing so! Happy Father's Day!! WE LOVE YOU!
 |
| Cuteness Credit goes to Pinterest! But I had to add a little humor in there and dress the Dads in appropriate attire! |
 |
| This clearly shows that it was late the night before when I poorly cropped Rob's face on Superman! |
 |
| Giving Daddy his present is so exciting!! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment