CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

5 YEARS!!

Rob and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this year!! As cliche as it might be I can't believe we have been married THAT long! But at the same time, life without him seems so long ago. We knew that on our actual anniversary we would be back in Phoenix actually moving and it would be a very busy time to try and celebrate our anniversary, plus we wouldn't have our favorite babysitters to use, so we celebrated early this year! Since Rob was working and we actually had a paycheck and it was a bigger milestone (AND I was finally done nursing) we decided to splurge our poor student budget and go to a resort! We got Mimi to babysit and Rob and I got to stay up late, go out to eat (at Oregano's yummm), go shopping, go out for ice cream (at Frost yummm again), and go hot tubing without any parenting responsibilities! It was a little strange, yet nice, to be able to get out at the mall and just run in without unloading the stroller, baby, and the mando bag of distractions in hopes of making it to a few of my favorite stores before a meltdown exploded! It was a perfect celebration and just what I needed! I couldn't be happier and more in love than I am today! I am so happy with where our life together is today and I love how much joy my best friend and husband continues to bring into my life each day! I love you sweety! Happy Anniversary!

Of course we forgot to take ANY pictures and only got this ONE!
And of course we need a little flashback!



As a side note, on our actual anniversary we did take a break from moving and my mom, sister, and C took us out for an anniversary dinner --haha--we looked so crummy so we just picked Chipotle, but it was yummy!

1 comments:

Kami

You guys make me so happy! Congrats on 5 years -- I can't believe it's been that long/short a time either! Nice that you were able to have a proper celebration. Yay! :)