CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Good Day for the Cook's

I am happy to announce that Rob is DONE with calculus. Today he took his final and feels like he did pretty good. We won't know his grade till later, but I am so proud of him. He really put A LOT of time into this class this summer. I also want to say thanks to my Dad. He was a great big help for Rob in this class and spend countless hours and nights staying up with Rob. THANKS DAD! Anyway, we are so happy that there will be no more homework. Oh ya, and I finished my class too, so that is fun as well, but I will admit that mine was a thousand times easier. In celebration of Rob's last day I made him some Awesome tissue paper flowers at work in arts and crafts and a card too. Tonight in celebration of our first week night with nothing to do we are going to go see Batman.... HAPPY DAY!

3 comments:

Jill Branch

Congrats to you both....but especially Rob and Steve. I'm sure they're both glad that Calc.. is over. Now maybe you two can enjoy some easier times until the next semester starts. Have fun at Batman. The boys want to see it badly....but everyone I know who went said they wouldn't take their own children to it. So I guess Kyle & Nathan will have to wait until after their missions or something.:)

Tim and Mandi

Oh what a wonderful feel that must be, now you guys can actually enjoy the rest of your summer! What did you think of Batman?

Tim and Mandi

Shoot I wish you could edit comments...what a wonderful FELLING that must be.